Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Test EXCHANGE 2010 LAB using Hyper-V


Hello,

 That was a long time now since my last blog, well i have been busy again, anyways, lets come back to the topic.

Till now, I was using a desktop and installed Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise on it and then AD+Exchange 2010 etc and have been doing all the scripting with powershell and other Exchange Administration, but you really can't do much with a single machine, so i had to up my ante a bit , so i upgraded my host machine which is still a desktop to have another 4GB of ram.
I completed re-installed my host machine, which is now a standalone Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise with Hyper-V installed.

Below is the LAB which will be coming up soon..... I already have MBX1 & MBX2 Virtual machines up, but other machines are still in progress, keep watching this space.

Once we have the lab ready, we will have a lot of space to test the different features of Exchange 2010.
Well am really excited about it :) 




1 comment: